Sales Finance Assistant
£TBC pa | Blantyre, Glasgow, G72 0BN | Permanent
Sivers Photonics (a subsidiary of Sivers Semiconductors AB) is the world’s most advanced supplier of customised III-V compound semiconductor laser devices, which are critical to high growth optical communications, sensing and wireless markets. Our photonic laser devices are enabling next generation applications including artificial intelligence, data-centres and quantum technology.
We are a key strategic supplier to many Fortune 100 and Silicon Valley customers and collaborate with leading academic institutions and industry research centres throughout the world.
From our UK based foundry near Glasgow, Scotland, we provide end-to-end design, manufacture and qualification for early phase prototypes and high-volume production, supporting up to 100mm wafer sizes on InP, GaAs, GaSb and GaN substrates.
We currently employ 77 staff across roles in R&D, wafer fabrication and backend assembly & test, as well as in various commercial roles.
- Support the Finance and Sales teams by carrying out a varied range of administrative duties to fulfil the requirements of the Sales Management Process.
- Ensure that all administrative registers and databases are maintained and are up to date.
- Provide general administrative support such as dealing with telephone calls, photocopying, filing etc
- Sales Order Process – update quote register, sales funnel and Salesforce with new orders.
- Sales Order Management – record order details and maintain open order file/ CRM invoice schedule.
- Review customer project plans, update customer invoice trackers, PO summary, forecast summary etc.
- Update Sage for sales invoicing, generate invoices/credit notes and update internal invoice register accordingly.
- Issue Order Acknowledgements including track completion dates from Operations team.
- Shipping support – liaise with Operations team regarding commercial invoice requirements and assist with customs issue resolutions. Issue shipping notifications to customers.
- Ongoing point of contact to customer throughout order process – confirmation/ scheduling/ shipping.
- Report data from Salesforce.
- Prepare weekly Quote KPI reports.
- Raise Purchase Orders for Sales and Finance.
- Minimum 1-2 years in a relevant Sales Administration / Finance role.
- Highly competent user of Microsoft software packages, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of using Salesforce or other CRM
- Experience of using Sage
- Open, pragmatic, team player.
- Willingness to support and challenge, and to be supported and challenged.
- An ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Disciplined, diligent and hard working with an eye for detail.
- Excellent telephone manner with proven verbal and written communication skills, demonstrable at all levels of a business.
- Enthusiastic, with a high degree of commitment to personal development, and a passion for achieving success.
- Result orientated with sense of urgency whilst quality conscious.
- Be willing to uphold company standards, act as a role model and take ownership.