IT ERP Manager
6–9-month contract to go permanent
Sivers Photonics (a subsidiary of Sivers Semiconductors AB) is the world’s most advanced supplier of customised III-V compound semiconductor laser devices, which are critical to high-growth optical communications and optical sensing markets. Our photonic laser devices are enabling next-generation applications, including artificial intelligence, data-centres and ethernet.
We are a key strategic supplier to many Fortune 100 and Silicon Valley customers and collaborate with leading academic institutions and industry research centres worldwide.
From our UK-based foundry near Glasgow, Scotland, we provide end-to-end design, manufacture and qualification for early-phase prototypes and high-volume production, supporting up to 100mm wafer sizes on InP, GaAs, GaSb and GaN substrates.
Our team of over 80 staff are working across roles in R&D, wafer fabrication and backend assembly & test, as well as in various commercial roles.
- We are looking for a results-oriented IT/ERP Manager to successfully roll out, maintain, and optimise our ERP software (Epicor). You will be collaborating with senior managers to implement and successfully embed the new ERP system, become the super user and the go-to member of staff for ERP/IT support.
- To ensure success as an IT/ERP Manager, you should exhibit extensive knowledge of IT infrastructure and the ability to resolve integration issues, as well as being someone whose expertise translates into streamlined business processes, with clear communication and insight.
- Analysing existing infrastructure and performing IT system enhancements.
- Managing the ERP software, ensuring seamless integration with associated IT systems and departmental needs.
- Oversee the overall ERP system alignment with the Sivers group.
- Performing diagnostic tests and resolving issues to optimize overall IT performance within the business.
- Providing technical support and training to staff.
- Be the Single Point of Contact for Sivers relating to all IT/ERP matters, including but not limited to software/IT support vendor liaison.
- Preparing development progress updates and documenting ERP processes in conjunction with QA.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Manage annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Adhering to company policies and industry regulations
- Keeping abreast of the latest Epicor updates and offerings ensuring any updates are successfully installed with minimal impact to business activity.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or similar preferred
- At least 2 years’ experience as an IT/ERP manager in a related industry
- A background in business administration, project management, or a related field will be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of Epicor ERP systems.
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication abilities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Open, pragmatic, team player
- Willingness to support and challenge, and to be supported and challenged.
- An ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Disciplined, diligent and hard working with an eye for detail.
- Excellent telephone manner with proven verbal and written communication skills, demonstrable at all levels of a business
- Enthusiastic, with a high degree of commitment to personal development, and a passion for achieving success.
- Result orientated with sense of urgency whilst quality conscious.
- Be willing to uphold company standards, act as a role model and take ownership.
Should you meet the qualifications for this role and are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration to [email protected].
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Director of Operations