£TBC | Blantyre, Glasgow | Permanent
Sivers Photonics (a subsidiary of Sivers Semiconductors AB) is the world’s most advanced supplier of customised III-V compound semiconductor laser devices, which are critical to high-growth optical communications and optical sensing markets. Our photonic laser devices are enabling next-generation applications, including artificial intelligence, datacentres and ethernet.
We are a key strategic supplier to many Fortune 100 and Silicon Valley customers and collaborate with leading academic institutions and industry research centres worldwide.
From our UK-based foundry near Glasgow, Scotland, we provide end-to-end design, manufacture and qualification for early-phase prototypes and high-volume production, supporting up to 100mm wafer sizes on InP, GaAs, GaSb and GaN substrates.
Our team of over 80 staff are working across roles in R&D, wafer fabrication and backend assembly & test, as well as in various commercial roles.
We are looking for an accounts administrator to support our accounts team. This is an office-based role, and we are hoping for a bubbly, enthusiastic and driven candidate that will join us on our journey to success.
On a typical day you will report to the Financial Controller, and you will be responsible for a variety of accounts administration tasks.
- Chase outstanding PO’s for delivery dates
- Scan delivery notes onto system ready for matching to invoices
- Collate and reconcile monthly credit card statements ready for processing
- Daily management and ownership of the Sales Order mailbox
- Sales order process – update quote register, CRM and Sage 200 with new orders
- Email customer order acknowledgements, monitor and track outstanding completion dates from Operations team
- CRM daily management of key commit dates, ensuring CRM is as up to date as possible by liaising with key stakeholders in the business
- Responsible for weekly CRM updates report
- Answering telephone, redirecting calls and taking messages
- Ad-hoc administration as required e.g. photocopying, filing
- Provide assistance and general support to the Finance department
- Competent user of Microsoft software packages, in particular Excel
- Previous experience working in a Finance environment
- Experience of using Sage 200
- Open, pragmatic, team player
- An ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Disciplined, diligent and hardworking, with an eye for detail
- Excellent telephone manner with proven verbal and written communication skills, demonstrable at all levels of a business
- Enthusiastic, with a high degree of commitment to personal development, and a passion for achieving success
- Result orientated with sense of urgency whilst quality conscious
- Be willing to uphold company standards, act as a role model and take ownership
Reporting to – Financial Controller
Should you meet the qualifications for this role and are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration using the contact form below or email to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.