Sivers Wireless, a subsidiary to Sivers Semiconductors, develops, manufactures and sells chips, components, modules and subsystems based on advanced technology for 5G millimeter-wave networks. Our cutting-edge technology products enable our customers to offer faster and more reliable connections. We have completed our first generation of mmWave RFICs supporting frequency bands from 24 GHz to 71 GHz and we are now starting the development of our next generation products.
The Supply Chain Coordinator role in Kista focuses on production and logistics connections. This is a coordinating role focused on analysis, planning and operational efficiency.
The Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for the long-term planning (Sales order, Operation, & Delivery planning process) compatible with daily planning. The role ensure that Sivers Wireless can meet agreed service levels towards our customers and that the suppliers we work with always have updated forecasting.
The role is also responsible for monitoring and reporting KPIs related to delivery capacity, production and inventory and driving improvement projects related to these. This role belong to the Operations team and works closely with our supply chain manager for Sivers Wireless in Kista. In your role, you have close contact with other production units in a Business Unit Supply team where you collaborate on key issues regarding customer promises, planning and optimization.
Tasks and responsibilities:
· Sales Order reception, operations, and customer communications from order to shipped goods.
· Deliveries and delivery planning process including ensuring service levels.
· Supply of non-production related materials.
· Monitoring and reporting relevant KPIs related to deliveries, production, and inventory.
· Provide our customers and partners with relevant shipping documentation such as DoC, CoC, and customs documentation where applicable.
· Keeping production schedule and communications with our manufacturing partners to make sure we are aligned and are meeting customer expectations for deliveries.
· Assisting in development of relevant process connecting to supply, order administration, and logistics.
· Responsible of reporting status and progress with the respect to Supply Chain to VP Operations on a bi-weekly basis or whenever required.
Required qualifications and experiences:
· 3-5 years of experience within the work field.
· Relevant Academic background, i.e. logistics and or business administration.
· Strong knowledge in using ERP systems, Monitor ERP is meritorious but not mandatory.
· Experience in procurement processes and handling.
· Good knowledge in using Office tools, such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint
· Good communication and team working skills.
· Language skills: Fluent in English. Swedish is meritorious.
The position is an 8 months project employment starting 8 December 2023, with a possibility of permanent employment after this.
Send to [email protected]. We will continuously review in-coming applications.
Please contact: [email protected]
Sivers Semiconductors AB is a leading and internationally recognized technology company that supplies ICs and integrated modules through its two business areas Wireless and Photonics. Wireless develops mmWave products for advanced 5G systems for data and telecommunications networks and satellite communication. The portfolio includes RF transceivers, beamforming front end ICs, integrated mmwave antennas, repeaters, and software algorithms for optimum mmWave RF performance. Photonics develops and manufactures semiconductor based optical products for optical fiber networks, sensors and optical fiber communications (Li-Fi). The company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm under SIVE. The head office is located in Kista, Sweden. For more information: http://www.sivers-semiconductors.com