A world class team looking for a world class colleague !
Are you our new Production- and NPI Engineer?
Sivers Wireless, a subsidiary to Sivers Semiconductors, develops, manufactures, and sells chips, components, modules, and subsystems based on advanced technology for 5G millimeter-wave networks. Our cutting-edge technology products enable our customers to offer faster and more reliable connections. We have completed our first generation of mmWave RFICs supporting frequency bands from 24 GHz to 71 GHz and we are now starting the development of our next generation products.
What we offer:
An exciting and challenging position where you get the chance to work with cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art mmWave instruments. Together with skilled colleagues you will develop world-class RFICs for wireless communication. We are now expanding our Gothenburg and Kista lab facilities to increase our test and validation capacity. The labs are well equipped and will during the spring be further updated with new mmWave capable instruments and a new anechoic chamber.
Sivers Wireless is looking for a Production and NPI Engineer colleague who shares our passion for perfection, demonstrated by our products in the lab.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Introduction of new products together with the Engineering, Supply and other departments.
- Schedule and execute introduction programs for new prototypes and products to ensure that it will satisfy the company’s customers.
- Manage communication and resolve issues with project team, R&D team, suppliers, and manufacturers.
- Handling launch aspects and verifying that quality control complies with all project requirements.
- Collect and document necessary material declarations and other input from vendors needed to qualify all our vendors and serves as input to our customers.
- Manage DFM (Design for Manufacturing) and DFC (Design for Cost) input, prepare cost estimates and feedback to project.
- Together with Engineering, setup, document and follow-up on CM (Configuration Management) when introducing new products and in connection to our PDM/PLM systems internally and towards our production partners.
- Determine and follow-up on KPI (Key Performance Index) within NPI field
- Responsible of reporting status and progress with the respect to Supply Chain to VP Operations on a bi-weekly basis or whenever required.
- Define and document Production test procedures.
- Follow up production test development and validate test equipment and procedures together with our production partners.
- Working with Yield analysis and yield improvements programs.
- FA (Fault Analysis) and RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
Required qualifications and experiences:
- 1-3 years minimum experience in a production engineering role or similar.
- BSc or MSc in Electrical Eng. or another relevant field.
- Familiar with production test on PCBA level, preferable also within RF.
- Experience working with remote production sites.
- General knowledge of PCBA manufacturing processes including SMA, assembly and test.
- Statistical analysis capability. Knowledge of Statistical analysis programs such as. Mentor Examinator, DataView or similar is a merit.
- Good communication and team working skills.
- General knowledge of bringing new products from definition through design and to production release including qualification and reliability.
- Knowledge of 5G and WiGig 802.11ad standards are merits.
- Language skills: Fluent in English. Swedish is meritorious.
Send to [email protected]. We will continuously review applications.
Please contact: [email protected]
DOWNLOAD JOB ANNOUNCEMENT (PDF)
Sivers Semiconductors AB is a leading and internationally recognized technology company that, through its two business areas Wireless and Photonics, supplies chips and integrated modules. Wireless develops RF chips and antennas for advanced 5G systems for data and telecommunications networks. Photonics develops and manufactures semiconductor-based optical products for optical fiber networks, sensors and optical fiber communications (Li-Fi). The company is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market Stockholm under SIVE. The head office is located in Kista, Sweden. For more information: www.sivers-semiconductors.com