For RF Module BFM06005 + BFM06010 + BFM06009 and RFIC TRXBF01
This Evaluation Kit (EVK) is designed to help you validate the RF part of your unlicensed 5G mmWave system. With an easy Plug and Play and a minimum of configuration activities it is easily controlled through standardized interfaces. Configuration support and user guidelines are included.
The EVK06005 provides an opportunity to utilise three 60 GHz RF modules in your design validation. Depending on your requirements, modules with different features may be plugged into the EVK. The package includes two modules with 1D beam steering (Azimuth) and one module with 2D beam steering (Azimuth and Elevation), each with different EIRP.
• Frequency Range: 57-71 GHz
• Throughput: Up to 10 Gbit/s Mix-and-match different RF modules to speed up your mmWave product design
• Beam steering with integrated patch array antenna
• Support for 6 full channels according to IEEE802.11 ad standard
• Integrated Beam book for beam steering settings
• Including RF Module, Mother Board and Graphical User Interface (GUI)
For further information please email: [email protected]